Our Index / ETF Compilation List is adjusted to, once again, reflect the top 111 trade volume ETFs.Â Subject to our inclusion criteria, this listÂ will now be revised quarterlyÂ toÂ reflect the most highly traded, liquid US listed Exchange Traded Funds.
ETFs falling out of the top 111 top trade volume ETFs for two consecutive quarters are deleted. This means that an ETF on MasterDATA’s Compilation List will remain on the list for a minimum of six months. This also means that our compilation list will always number in excess of 111 ETFs on a continual basis.
For the current MasterDATA Compilation List, please click here.
Subscribers may click on the Index or ETF names below to see several charts on that issue.Â If you are not yetÂ a subscriber, click here for your free, no obligationÂ subscription to our Charts and Reports section.
New ETF Additions
These new additions ranked in the top 111 trade volume ETFsÂ onÂ October 3, 2008 (revisions are done the first weekend of each quarter).:
- ProShares Ultra Basic Materials (UYM)
- iShares S&P Small Cap 600 Value Index Fund (IJS)
- Vanguard Mega Cap 300 ETF (MGC)
- Vanguard Energy VIPERs (VDE)
Potential Cut List:
The ETFs listed below previously ranked in the top 111 trade volume ETFs. Two consecutive quarters out of a top 111 ranking will result in the ETF being deleted from MasterDATA’s Compilation List. Charts, reports and datafiles continue to be generated for these ETFs until they fall below the top 111 ETFs for two consecutive quarters.
- PowerShares DWA Technical Leaders Portfolio (PDP)
- iShares Russell Micro Cap Index Fund (IWC)
- Vanguard Utilities VIPERs (VPU)
- Vanguard Mid-Cap Growth VIPERs (VOT)
- Vanguard Small-Cap Value VIPERs (VBR)
- HOLDRS Biotech (BBH)
- PowerShares FTSE RAFI US 1000 Portfolio (PRF)
The deleted ETFs below experienced trade volume less than the top 111 ETFs for two consecutive quarters.